3409 Sq Ft 4 Bedrooms 4.5 Bathrooms 2 Garages Available : Jan 2018
New Home 1497 Stanley Coming Soon 3409 Sq Ft 3 stories
Birmingham, MI - 3 story colonial - For Sale
New Home in Birmingham
· 3409 Sq. Ft Garage is 24’ wide x 21’ deep
· 3 story 4 Bedrooms
· 3 Full baths and 2 ½ baths 1069 Sf Ft of Finished Basement
This new home was just started in July 2017 and will be completed by Christmas. Pictures in this listing are of a similar home. Builder does have finished homes for you to view. Once home is purchased, Buyer may customize home to fit their family needs and wants. Buyer may also make selection or choice that may increase or reduce the price of the stated home.
If home is purchased before the rough framing is started, and buyer gets approved for a construction loan, buyer will receive a 2% discount off sales price. Once home is at rough framing, this offer cannot apply unless buyer pays cash for home.
Some Standard Features
· Custom wood front door 42” wide x 8’ High
· Large Japanized shower with dual shower heads and free standing tub
· Large his and Hers closet in master
· 2 Furnaces and A/C units for even temperatures on each floor of home.
· 9’ ceiling on first floor with 8’ high doors
· A Jack and Jill Bathroom on 2nd Floor
· Complete wood floor on the first floor
· A 7’ X 3’ island table in kitchen for quick meals and entertaining
· A custom Rear Foyer with cubbies, bench and drop zone.
· Custom maple cabinet with 42” uppers
· Custom Drop ceiling on first floor
· Granite tops throughout the home.
· 8’ 6” high partial finish basement
· A second floor laundry because that’s where your cloths are located for easy laundry days.
· Sod and sprinklers are included
· Both allowances for appliances and Finish Electrical fixture
To learn more about our builder and other new homes for sale in Birmingham, visit our website @ http://livewellcustomhomes.com/ OR
You tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48gTs_-B1ys
- ADDRESS: 1497 Stanley
- SCHOOL: Birmingham
- APPLIANCES: Allowances
- ALARM SYSTEM: Allowances
- AC: 2 units