2846 Sq Ft 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2 Garages Available : Dec 2018
New Home in Beverly Hills 16220 Birwood Avenue
Beverly Hills, MI - 2 story colonial - For Sale
New Home In Beverly Hills 16220 Birwood Ave.
2746 Sq Ft 3 Story
4 bedrooms 2 Full Bathrooms and 1 Half Baths
Umfinished Basement Attached garage
Some Standard Features
· Custom made Painted white cabinets with 42” uppers
· An 8’ X 3’ island table in kitchen for quick meals and entertaining
· A new Japanese spa shower with free standing tub and 2 shower heads.
· Custom wood front door 42” wide x 8’ High
· 2 Furnaces and A/C units for even temperatures on each floor of home.
· 9’ ceiling on first floor with 8’ high doors
· Complete wood floor on the first floor
· A custom Rear Foyer with cubbies, bench, and drop zone.
· Granite tops throughout the home.
· A second floor laundry because that’s where your cloths are located for easy laundry days.
This new home in Beverly Hills is a beautiful two story home with an attached garage with storage. Beverly Hills is lush neighborhood, with large lots, and many parks. This makes it ideal for raising a family or just having a nice, quiet place to live. Beverly Hills is also geographically desirable. With the proximity of Royal Oak and Birmingham being so close, you will never have to go far to socialize and spend quality time with the family.
Once the new home is purchased, the buyer may begin to customize the new home to their family's specific needs and wants. This will be available through our design center, which is equipped with hundreds of samples and selections to choose from.
We have new homes in Beverly Hills that can be walked through for you to get an idea of quality and finishes.In addition, we offer a free consultation session with a professional designer.
The construction on this new home in Beverly Hills has already started and be completed by mid-December, 2018.
To learn more about our builder and other new homes for sale in Birmingham, visit our website @ http://livewellcustomhomes.com/ OR contact us directly at: 248-677-8484
- ADDRESS: 16220 Birwood Avenue
- SCHOOL: Birmingham School District