10 Reasons you want to remodel your home now!
- Remodel now while interest rates are low.
Interest rates are low, so now is the perfect time to invest in home remodeling before rates increase again.
- Homes need regular maintenance and repair to stay in top condition.
Replace siding to fix drafts or repair the roof to stop leaks. Even simple repairs can drastically improve home performance.
- Remodeling improves home value.
Smart remodels protect your greatest investment-your home. Some of the best value adding remodels include replacing siding or adding a small bath.
- Modernizing makes your home more beautiful.
Updating your home makes it more comfortable and functional. Consider replacing cabinets, installing fixtures, painting, or switching to new appliances.
- Energy-efficient homes save owners money.
Saving resources can save you money. Remodels that improve home energy and water efficiency reduce bills, and installing long-life products will save on future replacement expenses. Plus, some may qualify for tax credits!
- Attractive exteriors improve the curb appeal of your home.
New siding, fresh paint, clean gutters, neat landscaping, and an intact roof improve the first impression of your home, increasing home value and sales potential.
- Outdoor living spaces expand your home for entertaining.
Join the popular trend of outdoor entertaining by adding a deck, patio, or porch to your home.
- Kitchen remodels enhance functionality.
Don't wait to have the best kitchen with a new stove, granite countertops and refrigerator with an ice drawer. Remodelers can also use good design to make your kitchen work better.
- Bathroom remodels improve comfort and add home value.
Create the refuge you need at the end of a busy day by replacing cabinets, installing a new sink or tub, or improving bathroom lighting. And adding a bathroom can increase home value by 20 percent.
- Aging-in-place or universal design remodels increase home accessibility.
Improve your home for accessibility by hiring a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) remodeler. They have the expertise to make your home visitable for an aging or disabled person.